CircleUp has partnered with Upwork to make it easy to add cash to your bank account so you can focus on hiring, generating demand, and growing your business.* Check your eligibility¹ in 2 minutes or less with 6 easy questions and no financial uploads required.
We offer flexible solutions backed by accounts receivables, inventory, purchase orders, and online revenues across CPG categories (e.g. food, beverage, apparel, personal care, beauty, and pet products).
Asset Backed Line of Credit
Hybrid Line of Credit
DTC Line of Credit
i.e. Walmart, CVS, Target
DTC (Direct to Consumer)
i.e. Amazon, Shopify, Etsy
i.e. Offline Retailers + DTC
Membership to CircleUp's Inner Circle
Each new credit borrower gains exclusive access to an active community of CPG entrepreneurs coming together to engage in peer-to-peer learning. Get real experiences and perspectives on outsourcing accountants, selecting co-packers, selling on Shopify, and more. Browse 300+ existing topics or pose your own question today.
Testimonials may not be representative of the experience of others and are no guarantee of future performance or success. No individuals were compensated in exchange for their testimonials.
Additional questions?Get in touch with a credit specialist.
* The services described herein are offered exclusively by CircleUp and Upwork does not offer, specifically endorse, or otherwise warrant, guarantee, or state that you will be eligible, approved, or satisfied with any such service or offering. All inquiries, applications and communications related to these services should be directed to CircleUp.
1. Checking your eligibility does not require financial documents or a credit check.
2. Final loan amount will vary based on various facts and circumstances including applicant's credit and financial profile.
3. Once a loan agreement is signed, funds are typically distributed the following business day, although it may take longer under certain circumstances.
4. Typical time required to provide contact details and essential business information using the online form.
5. Typical decision time for lower risk credit borrowers. Longer review cycles may be required depending on company structure.
Helio is our machine learning platform that identifies, classifies, and evaluates early-stage consumer and retail companies to shine a light on breakout brands. Helio beats heuristics with data and offers actionable insights to industry participants.
Historically, there has been no centralized source of performance data on companies in the private markets. This challenge is amplified in the “long tail” of early-stage brands, which are often digitally native or distributed through regional retailers. We built Helio to address this challenge and spot innovation early. We gather data from hundreds of sources that fall into 3 buckets:
Public data - Gathered from publicly available sources, online and offline
Partnership data - Gathered through our relationships with various partners
Practitioner data - Gathered directly from entrepreneurs; this is the training data for our models